Q: It’s county fair time!  I’d like to take my brother, who has cerebral palsy to the fair this year.  Will his special needs trust pay for his admission, food, and ride tickets?  

A: I have good news.  Your brother’s special needs trust can pay for items and services related to the fair.  The trust can pay for entertainment and what better way to have some entertainment, than a fun day at the fair.  

For more information on Special Needs Trusts, please contact Vista Points, Inc. at [email protected] or call 888-422-4076.

Darlene A. Kemp, MPH, MBA-HCM – Executive Director, Vista Points, Inc.

Similar Posts
Latest Posts from Nashville Christian Family Magazine