Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the authoritative, infallible, inspired Word of God
- We believe in God the Father, Maker of Heaven and Earth
- We believe in Jesus Christ, who was born of the virgin Mary
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who is presently living in each Christian
- We believe in the Trinity; Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- We believe that Jesus Christ, fully God and fully man, lived a sinless life, was crucified and died, and on the third day, he rose from the dead
- We believe that He will return to this earth
- We believe that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and that all who have confessed their sins before God, believe in Jesus Christ and accept Him into their hearts are saved and will have Eternal life in Heaven with God the Father
- We believe that, being directed and inspired by these truths, each Christian is called to be salt and light in the world
Nashville Christian Family exists to provide Christians and the community at large with ways to strengthen and grow as a part of the Middle Tennessee Christian family. This local monthly publication is designed to promote positive living by sharing with readers of all ages relevant and timely news and information related to health, faith, parenting, youth, finances, Christian entertainment, missions, church leaders, and much more.
About the Publisher
Robert Stringfellow is the owner and publisher of Nashville Christian Family magazine. He and his wife reside in Spring Hill, TN. They have four children and four grandchildren, Sage, Josie, Sophie and Locke, and two cats, Rocky and FE.
Robert enjoys the outdoors, is an avid year-round runner and an enthusiastic sports fan, college football being his favorite. Robert is a long time member and serves on the Board of Directors of the TN Christian Chamber of Commerce. His wife is a gourmet cook and enjoys the outdoors as well.
Robert and his wife are active members of Station Hill Church in Spring Hill, TN.
About Wendy Satterwhite, Graphic Designer
Wendy Satterwhite is a graphic designer who wears many hats! She designs Nashville Christian Family each month as well as other publications. She also works part time as the graphic designer at ClearView Baptist Church (Franklin, TN) where she has attended for 30 years. She considers herself a “local” having lived in Williamson County for most of her life. Wendy and her husband of 29 years have 2 teenage girls who have “hearts for the Lord” and make them proud each and every day.