Have 10 minutes to spare? Then you have time to clean the kitchen! In this short amount of time, you can maintain the tidy kitchen you’ve always wanted. Sure, 10 minutes isn’t enough for a deep-clean, but regular light cleanings let you get away with deep cleaning less often.
Fast Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Here’s how to clean the kitchen in 10 minutes flat.
CLEAN THE KITCHEN
- Fill the sink with soapy water and any dirty dishes you plan to wash by hand. The plates and bowls that don’t require hand-washing can go straight into the dishwasher.
- While the dishes soak, spray the counters with multipurpose cleaner, and wipe them down with a clean washcloth. Wipe the stove top as well.
- Return to the dishes that need to be hand washed and give them a good scrubbing. Rinse with clean water and set them on a towel or drying rack to air dry.
- Finally, sweep or vacuum the floors to pick up any crumbs.
- Once a week, tack on mopping to the end of your kitchen cleaning routine.
- Once a month, wipe down the front of each appliance and all cabinet doors.
Deep Cleaning Tips
With your daily 10-minute kitchen cleaning routine, you only need to deep-clean once a year. Include the following on your deep-cleaning checklist:
- Clean the appliances:This includes the dishwasher, oven, and refrigerator. To easiest way to clean a dishwasher is to run an empty cycle with a bowl of vinegar on the top rack. If your oven has a self-cleaning feature, use that. Otherwise, scrub with conventional oven cleaner. To clean the fridge, empty it of food, clean the shelves and drawers with warm soapy water, and throw away expired items rather than putting them back in the fridge.
- Clean the countertops and sink:Sprinkle baking soda on a damp cloth and wipe down the counters. Spend extra time on any stained areas, using small circular motions to remove discolored spots. Then, sprinkle baking soda in your kitchen sink. This mild cleaner is strong enough to remove odors, stains, and food particles without abrasive or dangerous chemicals.
- Clean small appliances:Disassemble and deep-clean your coffee maker, toaster, tea kettle, and other small appliances that get regular use. You may want to do this more than once a year, depending on how dirty they get.
- Clean the cabinets:Empty your cupboards and wipe down the shelves. Focus on any sticky spots you find. Consider lining your cabinets with shelf protectors to prevent damaging the wood. Finish by wiping down the doors and hardware.
Get Cleaning Help from Molly Maid
Call the experts at Molly Maid today to schedule an appointment at 615-794-0200 or 615-603-3766,today https://www.mollymaid.com/s-davidson-williamson-maury-counties/about-us/contact-us/ We’re Maid for This!
MS. MOLLY FOUNDATION
A portion of Molly Maid’s sales support victims of domestic violence in the communities we serve. To date, Ms. Molly has proudly raised more than $3 million – and we are not slowing down! This non-profit organization aims to increase public awareness of domestic violence and to provide victims with support. We believe everyone deserves to feel safe in their homes. The Ms. Molly Foundation strives to empower communities to end the cycle of violence in the home. It’s our goal to help give victims of domestic violence a second chance at happiness.