Jack Rabbit Clean Choices (JRCC) is a local service that provides professional industrial grade specialty cleaning for BBQ Grills, Dryer Vents, and more – visit www.jackrabbitcleanchoices.com & www.bar-b-clean.com/nashville for detail. Marc, the owner emphasizes that JRCC exists to help extend the life of BBQ GRILLS and DRYERS by keeping them clean and operationally safer.
Annual cleaning helps the dryer operate cooler, safer and last longer. Please share these tips with friends and family:
- Dryers and vents should be professionally installed and serviced.
- Clean lint filter and remove lint around the drum after each use.
- Rigid or metal venting assures the right air flow and drying times.
- Have a professional inspect the vent for air flow (remove lint, nests, dead rodents, birds, etc. they will heat up and light up).
- Ensure outside vent flap opens when dryer is on.
- Don’t overload the dryer, use manufacturer’s instructions.
- Turn the dryer off when going to bed or leaving home.
- Things that can burn easily like cardboard, flammable clothing, cleaning supplies etc. should be kept away from the dryer.
- If you have a question, call us for our opinion and experience.
What else do we do? We professionally clean BBQ grills and carefully protect your patio. The grill like the Dryer Vent is about the flame. Professionally cleaned grills have better flames, safer cleaner surfaces, and amazing BBQ results for your family and guest. Our process and training places emphasis on industrial grade cleaning and protecting patios.
- Schedule your next dryer vent cleaning– lets reduce fire hazards, utility bills and extend the life of your dryer.
- Schedule your next Grill cleaning and let us refurbish the BBQ Grill – We remove rodent buffet carcinogens using special scrapers and power brushes. We clear the flame holes, remove grease/grime so the grill operates safer.
- Extend the life of the grill and create amazing BBQ results –Metal last, utilizing industrial grade processes helps control rust and corrosion.
- Remember it is all about the flame.Reduce the chance of fire in your dryer vent (visit u-tube dryer vent fires) and create the right cooking flame in the BBQ grill.Flames from grease, grime, rodents and carcinogens that may have been a part of old food particles is not the result you want.
- Value pricing– Ask Marc about bundled pricing.
- Gifting is an opportunity – Gift a professional dryer vent and or BBQ grill cleaning to a father, mother, friend, relative, or other person for whom you have found it difficult to find that right gift.
Marc Tepner, 615-594-9052 (CALL OR TEXT FOR PRICING/SCHEDULING)Marc is owner operator of www.jackrabbitcleanchoices.com which includes www.bar-b-clean.com/nashville. Marc is a graduate of Abilene Christian University and brings a wealth of customer care experience from his time with Bridgestone, Schakolad Chocolate Factory, Greener Solutions Lawn and Yard, and more. Marc is energized by his amazing wife Elise, son Cole, their Church and Life Group Family.